Updated: Nov 1, 2021
According to Judith Orloff, the 10 Predominant Traits of an Empath are:
1. Empaths are highly sensitive
2. Empaths absorb other people’s emotions
3. Many empaths are introverted
4. Empaths are highly intuitive
5. Empaths need alone time
6. Empaths can become overwhelmed in intimate relationships
7. Empaths are targets for energy vampires
8. Empaths become replenished in nature
9. Empaths have highly tuned senses
10. Empaths have huge hearts but sometimes give too much
Colleen shares that her father was a spiritual seeker and often spoke of the work of Edgar Cayce when she was a child. Spirituality was not a foreign topic for her. Even as a child Colleen found the whole idea of past-lives intriguing.
Colleen followed her curiosity and inner-guidance. In 1970, she studied hypnosis. This inspired her to lead groups and individuals in past-life regressions, and she still continues this work.
Her own sensitivities as an empath eventually lead her to the work of Judith Orloff, and much to the benefit of other empaths, Colleen eventually was inspired to facilitate empath workshops. She has a true gift of offering relief and information to other sensitives.
Thinking she had dodged a family history of breast cancer, in Colleen’s 70’s she faced an unexpected diagnosis. In a valuable and informative conversation, Colleen shares about her journey with cancer, her treatment decisions, and how as an empath, she continues to maneuver her diagnosis, living life fully and savoring every precious moment.
As we all morph our work to meet the challenge placed on us all by COVID-19, Colleen intends to offer soon her 5-week Empath’s Support Workshop online, instead of in-person. More information will be available soon on my website. Request more information HERE.